MTC9600 Gradient Thermal Cycler is a gene amplification instrument with gradient PCR function derived from ordinary PCR instrument. It is produced by basing on highly reliable semiconductor peltier and embedded operating system. Gradient thermal cycler is ideal for thermal cycling and protocol optimization in molecular biology, medical, food, genetic testing and etc.
1. Excellent amplication due to high quality semiconductor peltier. Three temperature zones can control temperature independently.
2. Reinforced aluminum block with anodizing technology can keep rapid heating-conducting property and have enough corrosion resistence.
3. The fastest heating and cooling rate of 5°C /s save valuable experimental time.
4. 7-inch color touch screen—for easy programming of users.
5. Self adjusting heated lid: excellent anti-evaporation effect, it can adapt to different height test tubes.
6. Built-in standard procedure document template can quickly edit the required documents.
7. One-click quick incubation function can meet the needs of experiments such as denaturation, enzyme cutting/enzyme-link, and ELISA.
8. Support U disk to get PCR data to update software.
9. Automatic restart after power failure.
10. Automatic fault detection and alarm function.
|96x0.2ml (0.2ml PCR tubes, 8-tube strips)
|Temp. setting range
|Heated lid temp. range
|30°C~115°C (user adjustable)
|Max. heating rate
|Max. cooling rate
|Temp. display resolution
|Temp. control method
|7-inch color touch screen, 800x480 Pixel
|Gradient temp. range
|Gradient setting range
|Gradient temp. uniformity
|Gradient temp. accuracy
|Temp. change rate
|Single step time range
|Program max. cycle numbers
|Max. steps of the program
|Program pause function
|Auto data protection
|250V 10A Ф5×20