MIX2000 Vortexer Mixer is with technique of brushless DC motor and microprocessor controlled technique. Characterized by compact and reliable structure, low power and noise, vortex mixer is widely used in biochemistry, gene engineering and medicine experiments. It is designed to meet most of the requirement of many lab users.
1. Touch operation or continous mode.
2. Variable speed control from 1000 to 2800rpm.
3. Used for various mixing application with optional adaptors.
4. Accept a variety of test tubes, including the tubes up to 50ml.
5. Brushless DC motor: precise shaking speed, long service life maintenance-free.
|Temp setting range||1sec ~99min59sec/∞|
|Run mode||Touch operation/Continuous
|Motor type||Shaded pole motor|
|Voltage||AC110 or 220V 50/60Hz
|Single-tube head||For one tube||Standard|
|Foam block platform||Used with foam block||Standard|
|Foam block A||4x29mm||Standard|
|Foam block B||8x15mm||Standard|
|Foam block C||24x10mm||Standard|
|Foam block D||37x8mm
|Plate platform||Used with elisa plate/deep-well plate||Optional|